Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nadine Grimm gets worse

Nadine Grimm's antics are no secret around here. She has been considered odd for many years. However, her recent public breakdown has made her the center of town gossip. Her four infants were removed from her custody, and now things have gotten even worse.

Nadine Grimm shaved all her hair off. 

She showed up at the Lemon Creek Orphanage in a blue dress, head completely shaved, and rang the doorbell. Lupe Rivera greeted Nadine at the front door and politely asked her to leave. Nadine didn't respond and walked into the house. Marc Rivera called the police immediately.

The orphanage has a strict no-contact policy. If a child has been forcibly removed from it's parents, those parents are not allowed any contact what-so-ever with the children until they are legally adults. Nadine was not arrested because it was determined she didn't know what she was doing and because no damage was done.

2 comments:

  1. Nadine is crazy! I really like these updates. I also left a couple comments on "Xavier leaves for Asia" for you to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Nadine. Wow, she's really lost it. I just had to read up on why those babies were taken away, and now I see why. I wonder what the cause for her breakdown was? I'm really enjoying reading your blog. I found it through reading our affiliate, Ashby Falls. I hope that Simmington Hills and Lemon Creek can become affiliates as well.

    ReplyDelete