Monday, May 11, 2009

The Grimm's are forced to move


The home that Nadine and Abbey Grimm were born and raised in has been sold. The girls are in the process of moving everything into a trailer home at the edge of town.

"I'm the only one able to work, and you don't make much money waiting tables. I made enough money by selling the house and moving to a much smaller, and cheaper, place to quit my job for a while, relax, and work on writing my novel. I'm also able to afford a therapist in Miners Hollow, the closest city to Lemon Creek."

Abbey has promised to keep us updated on how her sister's therapy goes.

"To an extent. My sister has a right to privacy, but since it's a matter of public safety, I'll keep in touch."

2 comments:

  1. That Abbey has a smart head on her shoulders, I really feel for her having to not only protect her sister from public scrutiny, but also providing care for her. It must be hard doing all that on her salary. It's good that she's gonna take a break from waitressing for now and work on a novel. It should be a best seller! I'm sure many will want to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Abbey, having to sell her family home in order to follow her dreams and help her sister. That is so sweet and kind. I hope that everything works out for her. She deserves it.

    ReplyDelete