Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth Of July with Aerial Bionic

Lemon Creek was lucky enough to snag Aerial Bionic for the local July 4th celebration. Sims waited outside to get tickets for the event the day before, everyone was jittery with excitement. Not many bands travel through such a small town!


"You have to let me in," Elena Meridian pleaded with a bouncer at the venue, hours before the doors opened. "I'll just be a minute. Please. PLEASE! I'll be your best friend forever if you just LET ME IN!"


The celebrations were tinged with sadness with the loss of Lupe Rivera, but locals still found it in them to let loose and have a great time. If anything, the music cheered them up. The concert went off without a hitch, and the band played a mix of older songs and ones off their new album.

At the end of the set, fireworks erupted around the band, a precursor to the big fireworks show held next door. Professional pyrotechnics expert Alex Rebenga oversaw the big show, ensuring an Independence Day celebration no one would soon forget.

3 comments:

  1. Awsome! I sure wish Upper Jubilee can have something like this. Can you help me out with that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aerial Bionic is a band from Apple Valley. You can get to their site at freewebs.com/applevalleyhood I'm not sure if you can still reserve spots on their tour, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,the fireworks was amazing, I think more shows will need to incorperate such things as that. Anthony-AB has more spots for thier tour available, email me.

    ReplyDelete