Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sadly this must close.

I'm sorry to say that I just can't do it anymore. I love writing stories, having my sims interact with others, and just being a part of this community. I try to take on far too much and I (as well as my poor computer) just can't handle it. :( College is far more tiring than I thought, and I also have a job on top of trying to write my novel. After I spend six hours in class and another six scanning groceries, the last thing on my mind is playing video games.

I may come back in a few months with some new sims, new stories. It has been a very fun ride.

4 comments:

  1. Aww! I will miss your stories. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just wondering, have you decided to allow your sims to move to other FSBS hoods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like Apple Valley said. That would be cool if you could send them off to ther neighborhoods. If you do, can you upload them to The Sims 2 website?

    ReplyDelete